How to Remove Tan
Do you want to learn How to Remove Tan? Then, you are in the right place. Continue reading to find out the easy way about how to remove tan.
No one likes sun-tan or in other word the sun-burn. Though people say that the sunlight is good for the human body but when the excessive amount causes sun-burn or sun-tan then no one likes it. Isn’t it? Sun Tan is always annoying, and you want to get rid of that as soon as possible, don’t you?
Long-time exposure to the sun causes the skin to become one shade darker than to the actual skin color. This is known as Tan. When the sunlight directly penetrates the skin causing melanin brown spot or pigmentation known as Tan and if it is not treated properly then sooner it may result in pigmentation or discoloration of skin or aging.
There are many home remedies to treat skin tan with simple methods. Applying good sun-block before stepping out helps from getting tanned so it is always better to carry sun-block or umbrella along during the summer season. There are so many brands for sun-block in the market where you can choose the higher the SPF, the better would be the sun-block.
As we all know lemon juice and honey together make a perfect exfoliating scrub to treat tanned skin. Lemon juice has a bleaching effect which helps in removing the tan quickly, leaving skin supple and glowing.
You can choose from a wide range of sun tan removal products like a face pack, hand scrub from top brands. There are various home remedies for removing sun-tan.
How to Remove Tan?
Steps to be Followed to Remove Sun-Tan
- Wash your face with gram flour, with yogurt and get the glowing skin.
- You can apply lime juice and sugar on the face and scrub for five minutes and leave it for 5 to 7 minutes and then wash your face with cold water to get soft and de-tanned skin.
- You can scrub weekly once.
- Take turmeric with gram flour and one teaspoon of honey and one full teaspoon of lime juice, make a mixture of all of them and massage it on your face and leave it for ten minutes and wash your face with cold water. You will get bright and shiny skin. You can repeat this weekly twice.
- Aloe Vera gel is also gentle and perfect for the skin. Apply Aloe Vera juice with a teaspoon of lemon juice and apply it as a face pack. Let it dry for twenty minutes and wash your face with cold water and you will get a silky-smooth skin. You can repeat two to three times a week.
- You can also make a paste of yogurt and pinch of turmeric powder as a face pack, apply this mixture on your face and leave it for fifteen minutes. Wash your face with cold water and get that soft and bright skin.
- Apply tomato juice with a mixture of honey on your face and leave it for twenty minutes and wash with cold water to get the glowing skin. Repeat this weekly twice to get de-tanned skin.
- Raw cold milk with honey is also a great pack to apply and get rid of dark spots.
- Applying potato juice is also best to get rid of dark spots, pigmentation caused by sun damage.
- Squeeze some potato and get that juice and apply on the face every day for fifteen minutes and wash your face with cold water. You can see the spots becoming fader on your face.
- Applying cucumber juice to get that glowing skin. Grate a cucumber and squeeze its juice and add lime juice, apply this mixture on your face and neck and leave it for twenty minutes then wash your face with cold water. You can repeat this every five to six days to get beautiful and shiny skin.
- The fruit face pack is also the best home remedy for tanned skin. You can take an orange and three to four grapes, mix them well with two to three drops of glycerin and apply on your face gently for 15 to twenty minutes and leave it for 15 minutes then wash your face with cold water. Repeat this once per week to get bright and beautiful skin and avoid pigmentation, dark spots and aging.
- Watermelon as well works wonder on the skin. Take a piece of watermelon and scrub on your face gently. Leave it for twenty minutes and wash off with cold water to get a charming bright skin. Repeat this twice per week to get the best result.
- Papaya is also a natural way to de-tan your skin as it contains many vitamins and minerals which work as a discoloring agent on spots and pigmentation. Take a piece of ripped papaya and rub it gently on your face and leave it for twenty minutes. If you want, you can also add two to three drops of glycerin in papaya paste and apply that paste as a face pack.
These are the very basic home ingredients that are available inside your house right now and very easily accessible. So, go ahead and try this method to get rid of annoying sun-tan completely from your body.
There are many frequently asked questions about the removal of Sun Tan. Now, I will cover all the FAQs about the Sun Tan Removal process which you might have.
How to Remove Tan from Face for Women
How to Remove Tan from Face?
The procedure to be followed by women to remove sun tan would be the same as mentioned above. Apply the home remedies steps mentioned above and get rid of sun tan from your face, hands, leg, neck or anywhere from your body easily and quickly that too at the convenience of your own house and as per your convenient time. Get a brighter and shinier skin and look as gorgeous as you are.
How to Remove Tan from Hands and Legs
How to Remove Tan from Hands and Legs?
Removing sun tan from any of your body parts would remain the same as mentioned above. Treat your hands, leg, face, neck or any other body part equally with these easy to follow steps and get rid of sun tan forever from your body with this home remedy tips. You will get beautiful and glowing skin with these natural ingredients.
How do you get rid of a tan fast?
How to Remove Tan Fast? It depends on the amount of damage sun-light has caused to your skin. If your skin is tanned lightly then you will get rid of that much sooner than a darker spot on your skin caused by sunburn. Take good care of your skin while you go out in the direct sun and apply the methods mentioned above to see the good results.
How long does a tan last?
Usually, Sun-Tan lasts longer if it gets no attention from you and is not treated soon. So, the answer to this question “How long does a tan last?” will differ from person to person. By taking good care of your skin when you go out, carrying an umbrella with you when you step out of the house during day time and by applying sun-block creams, you can minimize the effect of sunburn.
If the sun-tan has damaged your skin to a very minimal then you would get a very good result by using the home remedies steps provided above and if your skin is damaged badly by sunlight, then it might take more time for you to see the result. Don’t lose hope, keep trying and you will see the changes sooner or later.